What to expect?
If you want to help create happier and healthier workplaces, joining us at our next IN PERSON Chief Happiness Officer Academy in Antwerp might just be the thing for you!
This highly immersive program will give you everything you need to successfully create lasting, positive change within the workplace.
You’ll get an in-depth understanding in the science and theory of happiness at work, hear from leading organizations on how they’ve implemented workplace happiness programs, and learn how to use this in your own business.
On top of all this, you’ll become a Woohoo Partner for three months. This way, you’ll be part of our global network and you’ll have the chance to meet experts in happiness at work from all over the world.
Who is it for?
The training is ideal for:
- Organizations that are struggling with employee engagement, low morale, lack of social connectedness, or the wider challenges brought about by COVID-19 and other changes in the workplace
- HR professionals, managers, internal facilitators and employees who want to gain the knowledge and tools to make their organization happier and healthier
- External consultants who want to help their clients to create a happy, healthy workplace
About the programme
This training will give you everything you need to successfully make workplaces happier. Here’s an example of what you’ll learn, and the resources you’ll get through the Academy:
- The latest theory and science of happiness at work. Everything we do is based on research from psychology, neuroscience, sociology, management science, etc. We will give you an overview of the most relevant findings from these fields and how they apply in the workplace.
- The practice of happiness at work. We will share all of our best and most effective tools and exercises so that you can then use them yourselves.
- Real-life best practices. We will share a catalog of tools and methods that we’ve seen work well with our clients all over the world.
- How to present the business case both internally and as an external consultant. We will work on your presentation skills, specifically aimed at giving you guidance on how to win over people leaders, colleagues, key decision-makers and potential clients.
- Networking and sharing with smart engaged professionals who are as passionate about creating happier workplaces as you are.
- Access to a community of Chief Happiness Officers around the world. As part of your training you will receive 3 months free access to all the Woohoo Partnership materials. You’ll also gain access to the wider Woohoo Partnership community, a network of over 40 companies around the world that are experts in creating an amazing employee experience and happy and healthy workplaces. By joining this community, you’ll experience a group of people who will support you, challenge you and help you grow in your happiness journey.
Price: $2000 USD
Duration: 3 full days, with optional evenings
Structure: Combination of in-class training, field trips, and networking activities.
Number of participants: Each Academy is limited to 25 participants to make sure that everyone’s questions can be addressed and so that we can adapt the content to your needs and interests.
Certification minimum requirements: In order to become a certified CHO, students must actively participate in the program. Students must also successfully complete a final exam (peer-reviewed presentation).
Date: 27-28-29 June 2022 in Antwerp (Belgium)
Sunday 26 June
6:00 PM : We start the night before the actual training for a meet-and-greet, fun and dinner. We do some team building and get to know each other. If you possibly can, try and make it for this – it adds a lot of value to the training itself.
Details to be announced
A thorough introduction to the theory and practice of happiness at work.
● Why all our work is (and must be) evidence-based
● An introduction to the latest research into happiness at work
● Kahneman’s hybrid model of happiness – the best model we’ve found so far
● The most important lessons from positive psychology and other disciplines that apply to workplaces
● What makes people happy at work
● Why raises, bonuses, perks and promotions have a very limited effect
● Why happy workplaces are more profitable
● How happiness at work affects the individual
● The role of managers in creating happy workplaces
● How to measure happiness at work
● Examples of happy workplaces and what they do
5:00 PM : Training ends for the day. 6:00 PM : Sightseeing and dinner.
Tuesday 28 June
How to teach happiness at work.
● Our best exercises and tools
● How to set the right mood and get participants actively involved
● How to structure a happiness process for optimal impact
● How happiness projects fail – common pitfalls to avoid
How do you sell this? We’ll split into two groups – those who want to be consultants and sell it to clients and those who want to use this internally inside their own organisations.
● Common objections to happiness at work and how to counter them
● How to get management buy-in
● How to get employees involved
● How to show companies the business advantages of happy staff
4:00 PM : Walk and talk + wrap-up of the day.
5:00 PM : The End – free night.
Wednesday 29 June
Transfer by train to Antwerp Berchem Station for a company visit
Talk, QA and tour of our happy workplace. We get a tour of one of the happiest workplaces we know.
Exams. Take the exam to test the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired and for a chance to become a Certified Woohoo inc Partner.
3:00 PM : Closing ceremony – putting this into action.
5:00 PM : Formal program ends.
Welcome to the venue
Multiburo Antwerp Central Station
CLOSE TO ANTWERP TRAIN STATION
Only 20 meters from the Antwerp Central Station and close to the city center, our Multiburo facilities are very accessible, whether you travel by bike, train, tram or bus.
AN EXCEPTIONAL VIEW
The Multiburo workspaces are located on the top 2 floors of a beautiful historical building with an exceptional view of the Antwerp Central Station and the city center. It offers plenty of natural light to enjoy and helps you focus on your work.
BEING MULTI, Is all about demonstrating a particular mindset, know-how and approach, smiling, listening and responding at all times, providing everyone with constant attentive service, analysing and understanding all your needs as and when they change. Being competent and creating the right conditions for you to ensure a promising future.
We are Multiburo, we are Multi, ecause in our eyes you are UNIQUE.
Multiburo’s values are the result of 35 years of experience and contribute to the commitment of its teams and their high level of professionalism. They illustrate the company’s ability to generate the best response to the demands of each customer on a daily basis.
- Personal service: Every day, listening, answering, assisting in order to work better.
- Competent assistance at all time: The constant commitment to high quality service
- Honesty and sincerity: Relevant answers to every need with complete transparency
- Entrepreunarial spirit: Initiative is the driving force behind the entire company.
Welcome to Antwerp
Get inspired for a vibrant experience full of fashion, shopping, gastronomy, culture and architecture. Whatever is on your city trip checklist, Antwerp has it all.
We know plans can change. Please note our cancellation policy:
Cancellation up to 2 months before the Academy: 100% refund (minus any transaction fees).
Cancellation up to 1 month before the Academy: 50% refund (or ticket can be transferred to another person).
Cancellations received after that date are non-refundable, but the ticket can be transferred to another person.