Offered both in-person as well as online, this highly immersive program will give you everything you need to successfully create lasting, positive change within the workplace. You’ll get an in-depth understanding in the science and theory of happiness at work, hear from leading organizations on how they’ve implemented workplace happiness programs, and learn how to use this in your own business.
The training is ideal for:
- Organizations that are struggling with employee engagement, low morale, lack of social connectedness, or the wider challenges brought about by COVID-19 and other changes in the workplace
- HR professionals, managers, internal facilitators and employees who want to gain the knowledge and tools to make their organization happier and healthier
- External consultants who want to help their clients to create a happy, healthy workplace
This training will give you everything you need to successfully make workplaces happier. Here’s an example of what you’ll learn, and the resources you’ll get through the Academy:
- The latest theory and science of happiness at work. Everything we do is based on research from psychology, neuroscience, sociology, management science, etc. We will give you an overview of the most relevant findings from these fields and how they apply in the workplace.
- The practice of happiness at work. We will share all of our best and most effective tools and exercises so that you can then use them yourselves.
- Real-life best practices. We will share a catalog of tools and methods that we’ve seen work well with our clients all over the world.
- How to present the business case both internally and as an external consultant. We will work on your presentation skills, specifically aimed at giving you guidance on how to win over people leaders, colleagues, key decision-makers and potential clients.
- Networking and sharing with smart engaged professionals who are as passionate about creating happier workplaces as you are.
- Access to a community of Chief Happiness Officers around the world. As part of your training you will receive 3 months free access to all the Woohoo Partnership materials. You’ll also gain access to the wider Woohoo Partnership community, a network of over 40 companies around the world that are experts in creating an amazing employee experience and happy and healthy workplaces. By joining this community, you’ll experience a group of people who will support you, challenge you and help you grow in your happiness journey.
Price: $2000 USD
Duration: 7 weeks
Structure: Combination of live training sessions once a week, pre-recorded videos, individual homework, group assignments, and live mentor-coaching from a certified Chief Happiness Officer.
Number of participants: Our groups will always be between 8-15 participants, to ensure you get the best learning and networking experience possible.
Flexibility: Weekly live sessions will be recorded in case you’re not able to attend one of the weeks. We’re also happy to discuss other arrangements if you need additional flexibility.
Certification minimum requirements: In order to become a certified CHO, students must actively participate in weekly activities, stay up-to-date with content/learning and attend a minimum of 4 live classes. Students must also successfully complete a final exam (peer-reviewed presentation).
Price: $2000 USD
Duration: 3 full days, with optional evenings
Structure: Combination of in-class training, field trips, and networking activities.
Number of participants: Each Academy is limited to 25 participants to make sure that everyone’s questions can be addressed and so that we can adapt the content to your needs and interests.
Certification minimum requirements: In order to become a certified CHO, students must actively participate in the program. Students must also successfully complete a final exam (peer-reviewed presentation).
NEXT IN PERSON ACADEMY: 27-28-29 June 2022 in Antwerp (Belgium)
We know plans can change. Please note our cancellation policy:
Cancellation up to 2 months before the Academy: 100% refund (minus any transaction fees).
Cancellation up to 1 month before the Academy: 50% refund (or ticket can be transferred to another person).
Cancellations received after that date are non-refundable, but the ticket can be transferred to another person.